Search Alabama Death Records
- Alabama Newspapers, Full Search (1813-2018), 150 titles
- Alabama Obituary Search, (1824-current)
- Alabama Birth Records Database, (1813-1999)
Shelby County, AL Cemetery Records
Shelby County, Alabama is home to a rich history and a significant number of cemeteries that serve as valuable repositories of genealogical information. These cemetery records are essential for individuals researching their family history, historians studying the area's past, and those interested in preserving local heritage.
Shelby County boasts a diverse range of cemeteries, each with its unique stories and significance. The records encompass both public and private burial grounds, including municipal cemeteries, church graveyards, family plots, and community burial sites. These cemeteries span various time periods, reflecting the county's evolution from its early settlement to the present day.
Shelby County cemetery records are meticulously maintained and documented by local authorities, historical societies, and dedicated volunteers. They contain valuable information such as names, birth and death dates, familial relationships, and sometimes even additional details like military service, occupation, or religious affiliations.
Cemetery records published here were acquired from Shelby County, AL cemeteries, churches, municipalities, associations and genealogists specifically for family history and local history research.
If you would like to contribute your Shelby County, AL cemetery records to this archive, please visit our Publishing Guidelines.
Shelby County Cemeteries
- Alabama National Cemetery, Montevallo, AL
- Cedar Grove Cemetery, Alabaster, AL
- Harkins Family Graveyard, Dargan, AL
- Old Good Hope Church Cemetery, Columbiana, AL
- Old Lynch (Hand) Cemetery, Columbiana, AL
- Still Memorial Cemetery, Alabaster, AL
- Williams Cemetery, Columbiana, AL
- Williamson Family Cemetery, Vincent, AL
Search Alabama Cemeteries
Submit a Transcription
Help genealogists worldwide research their family history!- No cost to publish your transcription
- You retain all rights to your work
- No one can edit, change, or delete your work