Search New York Death Records
- New York Newspapers, Full Search (1730-2018), 1,027 titles
- New York Obituary Search - (1870-current)
- New York Birth Records Database, (1767-1999)
Dutchess County, NY Cemetery Records
Dutchess County is a county in the eastern part of the state of New York, with a population of around 300,000 people. It is located approximately 90 miles north of New York City and is known for its scenic landscapes, historic landmarks, and vibrant communities. One of the valuable resources available in the county is its extensive cemetery records.
Dutchess County has a rich history that dates back to the 17th century, and the area's cemeteries contain valuable information about the people who lived there. In addition to large cemeteries, there are many smaller burial grounds scattered throughout the county, often associated with local churches or family plots. These smaller cemeteries can be difficult to locate, but they often contain valuable information about early settlers and their families.
Cemetery records published here were acquired from Dutchess County, NY cemeteries, churches, municipalities, associations and genealogists specifically for family history and local history research.
Cemetery transcriptions linked below remain free of charge, no subscriptions required.
If you would like to contribute your Dutchess County, NY cemetery records to this archive, please visit our Publishing Guidelines.
Dutchess County Cemeteries
- Amenia Union Cemetery, Amenia, NY
- Baptist Church Cemetery, Beekmanville, NY
- Old Amenia Burying Ground, Amenia, NY
- Poughkeepsie Rural Cemetery, Poughkeepsie, NY
- Rock City Cemetery, Rhinebeck, NY
- Saint John Cemetery, Upper Red Hook, NY
- Saint John the Evangelist Cemetery, Barrytown, NY
- Saint Peter Cemetery, Poughkeepsie, NY
- St. Joachim's Cemetery, Beacon, NY
- St. Joachim's Old Cemetery, Beacon, NY
- Steel Works Burying Ground, Wassaic, NY
Search New York Cemeteries
Submit a Transcription
Help genealogists worldwide research their family history!- No cost to publish your transcription
- You retain all rights to your work
- No one can edit, change, or delete your work