Search Connecticut Death Records
- Connecticut Newspapers, Full Search (1755-2006), 302 titles
- Connecticut Obituary Search, (1892-current)
- Connecticut Birth Records Database, (1767-1999)
Litchfield County, CT Cemetery Records
Cemetery records published here were acquired from Litchfield County, CT cemeteries, churches, municipalities, associations and genealogists specifically for family history and local history research.
These cemetery records and transcriptions have been left unedited from their original sources for purposes of illustrating what the original records reflect. Any errors found in these records stem from their original sources.
Cemetery transcriptions linked below remain free of charge, no subscriptions required.
If you would like to contribute your Litchfield County, CT cemetery records to this archive, please visit our Publishing Guidelines.
Browse Cemetery Records:
- Amenia Union Cemetery, Amenia Union, CT
- Boland District Burying Ground, Sharon, CT
- East Side Cemetery (Pine Swamp), Sharon, CT
- East Street Cemetery, Sharon, CT
- Ellsworth Cemetery, Sharon, CT
- Hillside Cemetery, Sharon, CT
- Hillside Cemetery, Terryville, CT
- Malcuit Farm Burying Ground, Sharon, CT
- Moravian Burying Ground, Sharon, CT
- Saint Joseph Cemetery, North Canaan, CT
- Salisbury Center Cemetery, Salisbury, CT
- Skiff Mountain Cemetery, Kent, CT
- Ticknor's Woods Burying Ground, Sharon, CT
Search Connecticut Cemeteries
Submit a Transcription
Help genealogists worldwide research their family history!- No cost to publish your transcription
- You retain all rights to your work
- No one can edit, change, or delete your work