Search Maryland Death Records
- Maryland Newspapers, Full Search (1728-1963), 234 titles
- Maryland Obituary Search, (1990-current)
- Maryland Birth Records Database, (1767-1963)
Maryland Cemetery Records
Maryland is a state located in the Mid-Atlantic region of the United States. It is bordered by Virginia, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, Delaware, and the District of Columbia. The state has a rich history and is known for its role in the American Revolution, the War of 1812, and the Civil War. As such, Maryland is home to many historic cemeteries that contain the remains of soldiers, politicians, and other notable figures.
Maryland's cemetery records are an important resource for those researching their family history or genealogy. Many of the state's cemeteries have been in use for hundreds of years, and their records contain valuable information about the people buried there. These records can include the name, birth date, death date, and sometimes the cause of death of the individual. They can also include information about the person's family members and their relationship to the deceased.
Overall, Maryland cemetery records are an important resource for those interested in researching their family history or genealogy. With its rich history and numerous historic cemeteries, Maryland offers a wealth of information about the people who have lived and died in the state over the centuries.
Cemetery records published here were acquired from Maryland cemeteries, churches, municipalities, associations and genealogists specifically for family history and local history research.
If you would like to contribute your Maryland cemetery records to this archive, please visit our Publishing Guidelines.
Browse Cemeteries by County
Recent Maryland Cemetery Records:
- Annapolis National Cemetery, Annapolis, MD (Anne Arundel County), 3,012 records
- Boonsboro Cemetery, Boonsboro, MD (Washington County), 5,301 records
- Cambridge Cemetery, Cambridge, MD (Dorchester County), 3,875 records
Search Maryland Cemeteries
Submit a Transcription
Help genealogists worldwide research their family history!- No cost to publish your transcription
- You retain all rights to your work
- No one can edit, change, or delete your work