Search Death Records (United States)
- U.S. Newspapers, 50-State Full Search (1690-current)
- U.S. Obituaries, (1976-current)
- Newspaper Funeral Notices
Clear Digital Media, Inc.
The information, texts, images, graphics, page designs, layouts, and edits (collectively, "Materials") contained on this website are protected by copyright laws.
You may only access and use the Materials for personal use. You may not modify the Materials, except only for personal use. You may not reproduce, republish, post, transmit or distribute any Materials without the express written consent of the owner of the Materials.
Submission of Materials
Anyone wishing to have their work published on this website may do so, using the guidelines contained on the Publish Page.
Anyone who submits their work for publication on this website, grants Clear Digital Media, Inc. a full unlimited license to publish and edit the work for an indefinite period of time on this website.
Moreover, the submitter of such work guarantees, and holds harmless to Clear Digital Media, Inc., that...
- Copyright ownership of the work belongs to the submitter, or the permission has been obtained by the copyright owner, and
- The facts contained within the work is accurate.
Anyone submitting work for publication on this website understands that...
- It will be seen by, and made accessible to anyone,
- His or her name and e-mail address will be made visible to anyone,
- The owner of this website may edit and/or append the work as necessary to meet the scope and design of this website
With regards to the materials submitted to this website, Clear Digital Media, Inc. acts as a publisher and distributor only.
Errors and Misrepresentations
This website distributes materials to its users on an "AS IS" basis, and without warrantee of any kind.
The owner of this website seeks to publish only materials containing accurate and truthful information. Any factual errors appearing in any work published on this website is the responsibility of the copyright owner.
This website does not necessarily own the copyright to the materials published on this website. Any correspondence regarding errors found within an article, transcription, or other work should be addressed to the person whose name and e-mail address appears with the work.
Actions Against Violation