Search Maine Death Records
- Maine Newspapers, Full Search (1785-1950), 108 titles
- Maine Obituary Search, (1992-current)
- Maine Funeral Notices
Piscataquis County, ME Cemetery Records
Piscataquis County cemetery records can be found in various locations, including local historical societies, town halls, and online databases. The records include information about the deceased, such as their name, birth and death dates, and burial location. They also often include additional details, such as the cause of death, occupation, and family relationships.
Cemetery records in Piscataquis County are valuable resources for genealogists, historians, and anyone interested in the history of the area. They can provide clues to family connections and reveal previously unknown information about individuals and their lives. In addition, cemetery records can help preserve the memory of those who have passed away and provide a sense of continuity and connection with the past.
Cemetery records published here were acquired from Piscataquis County, ME cemeteries, churches, municipalities, associations and genealogists specifically for family history and local history research.
If you would like to contribute your Piscataquis County, ME cemetery records to this archive, please visit our Publishing Guidelines.
Piscataquis County Cemeteries
- Brownville Village Cemetery, Brownville, ME
- Names in Guilford Cemeteries, 1982, Francis C. Prescott, (30.6 MB), Survey of inscriptions on grave-markers in the Brawn, Elmwood, Guilford Center and Lawn cemeteries in Guilford, Maine. Completed in 1982, updated in 1988 and 1990. The appendices include a list of settlers born in the 18th century, family names appearing more than ten times, male and female names, veterans and the wars they fought, and births and deaths by year.
Search Maine Cemeteries
Submit a Transcription
Help genealogists worldwide research their family history!- No cost to publish your transcription
- You retain all rights to your work
- No one can edit, change, or delete your work