Search Washington Death Records
- Washington Newspapers, Full Search (1854-1984), 109 titles
- Washington Obituary Search - (1985-current)
- Washington Funeral Notices
Sound View Cemetery
Nordland, Jefferson County, Washington
GPS: 48.045688, -122.684039
Sound View Cemetery Rd
Nordland, WA 98358
Published: October 7, 2019
Sound View Cemetery sits on land owned by Marrowstone Island Community Association, and is operated by Marrowstone Island Community Cemetery Association.
From the Nordland Post Office (Nordland General Store) go North 0.5 miles on Flagler Road. Turn right and go 0.7 miles on E Marrowstone Road. Turn left and go 0.1 mile on Sound View Cemetery Road.
Sound View Cemetery was established in 1895 on land originally donated by Peter and Anna Nordby. It's also referred to as "Marrowstone Cemetery". Burials are limited to Marrowstone Island residents, close relatives, property owners, and others approved by the Marrowstone Island Community Association Board.
- Soundview Cemetery Records, 2005, Jefferson County Genealogical Society, original transcription done in 1984, with an update done in 2005
Search Washington Cemeteries
Submit a Transcription
Help genealogists worldwide research their family history!- No cost to publish your transcription
- You retain all rights to your work
- No one can edit, change, or delete your work