Search Texas Death Records
- Texas Newspapers, Full Search (1813-2018), 671 titles
- Texas Obituary Search - (1867-current)
- Texas Birth Records Database, (1813-1999)
Kosse, Limestone County, Texas
Lat: 31° 19' 51"N, Lon: 96° 36' 05"W
Contributed by Bruce Jordan, Oct 17, 2004 [firstname.lastname@example.org]. Total records = 7.
From Kosse take LCR 723. Turn right on PR 5715 (private road). Go about 1 mile passing over an old bridge. The cemetery is on the left about .2 miles past the bridge.
The cemetery is on the left in a grove of trees. The markers are not visible from the road.
This old family cemetery is located in an area formerly known as Eureka Springs. It is not being maintained. The last burial was in 1906.
* Indicates individuals included in a survey of the cemetery taken in the 1970s, but these markers were not located in the 2004 survey.
I compiled these records after reading this cemetery in the spring of 2004. It includes all existing headstones.
- Bruce Jordan
Sowders, Berry V., b. 9 Aug 1838, d. 20 Jun 1897, s/w Mary E. Sowders
Sowders, Buena V., b. 16 Nov 1895, d. 1 May 1912*
Sowders, Ever, b. 1897, d. 1897*
Sowders, Lillie Onema, b. 24 Aug 1866 in Limestone Co., Tex, d. 9 Jun 1873, Aged 6 Yrs, 9 mos, 15 days, d/o B.V. & M.E. Sowders
Sowders, Mary E., b. 22 Jan 1844, d. 6 Jul 1906, s/w Berry V. Sowders
Sowders, Mattie O., b. 18 Dec 1874, d. 1 Aug 1901, Mother*
Sowders, W. E., b. 1884, d. 1899*
Search Texas Cemeteries
Submit a Transcription
Help genealogists worldwide research their family history!- No cost to publish your transcription
- You retain all rights to your work
- No one can edit, change, or delete your work