Search Pennsylvania Death Records
- Pennsylvania Newspapers, Full Search (1719-1995), 658 titles
- Pennsylvania Obituary Search - (1981-current)
- Pennsylvania Birth Records Database, (1767-1995)
National Cemetery of the Alleghenies
Bridgeville, Allegheny County, Pennsylvania
|National Cemetery of the Allegenies|
1158 Morgan Road
Bridgeville, PA 15017
Published: December 14, 2016
Total records: 12,394
National Cemetery of the Alleghenies is owned and operated by the US Department of Veterans Affairs.
National Cemetery of the Alleghenies held its first burials in August of 2005. It was formally dedicated on October 9, 2005.
Before it was a national cemetery, the site was continually farmed since the 1800s, and the region was the flash point of the historic Whisky Rebellion of 1794.
Records published here were acquired from US Department of Veterans Affairs on December 14, 2016. Dates of death range from 11/22/1942 to 09/27/2016.
Search Pennsylvania Cemeteries
Submit a Transcription
Help genealogists worldwide research their family history!- No cost to publish your transcription
- You retain all rights to your work
- No one can edit, change, or delete your work