Search New York Death Records
- New York Newspapers, Full Search (1730-2018), 1,027 titles
- New York Obituary Search - (1870-current)
- New York Birth Records Database, (1767-1999)
South Side Cemetery
Wayne County, New York
Red Creek NY 13143
Lat: 43°14'25"N, Lon: 76°43'13"W
Contributed by Hugh Craine, Mar 31, 2002 [firstname.lastname@example.org]. Total records = 1,006.
I am the current President of the Southside Cemetery Association and I have compiled burial records for our cemetery from our book on burial records. These are up to Mar 31, 2002.
The Southside Cemetery was started in 1826 as a family plot. The founder of the village of Red Creek (Jacob Snyder) came here from Pennsylvania in 1813. The first burial would have been his son John T in 1826. Our oldest records show the Cemetery being incorporated in 1911.- Hugh Craine
Search New York Cemeteries
Submit a Transcription
Help genealogists worldwide research their family history!- No cost to publish your transcription
- You retain all rights to your work
- No one can edit, change, or delete your work