Search New York Death Records
- New York Newspapers, Full Search (1730-2018), 1,027 titles
- New York Obituary Search - (1870-current)
- New York Birth Records Database, (1767-1999)
Saint Mary Cemetery
Marlboro, Ulster County, New York
Lattintown Rd, Marlboro NY
Lat: 41° 37' 20"N, Lon: 73° 59' 23"W
Take Route 9W to Marlboro, N.Y. Go west onto Western Ave 6/10 mi. to where Western makes a right turn (Plattekill Road begins here, also). Stay on Western Ave. another 6/10 mi. to Lattintown Road. Make a right onto Lattintown Road and go 2/10 mi. The cemetery is on the right.
Cemetery is owned and well maintained by Saint Mary Catholic Church. Father Mee purchased this land on Lattintown Road in 1882 for their cemetery.
This is not a complete listing of burials! The records below were provided by contributors to Cemetery Records Online. Total records = 686.
- [JP] Joan Partington [email@example.com]
Search New York Cemeteries
Submit a Transcription
Help genealogists worldwide research their family history!- No cost to publish your transcription
- You retain all rights to your work
- No one can edit, change, or delete your work