Search New York Death Records
- New York Newspapers, Full Search (1730-2018), 1,027 titles
- New York Obituary Search - (1870-current)
- New York Birth Records Database, (1767-1999)
Laws Family Cemetery
Ridge, Suffolk County, New York
Published: February 12, 2020
Total records: 7
The following is based on testimony from Elbert Carter in September 1972...
"The LAWS family cemetery was located somewhere near Whiskey Road in Ridge. Seven stones were removed and placed in the Manorville, LI NY Cemetery by Miss LILLIAN ETTA RAYNOR. There was probably other burials but I am told no other stones."
The document linked below contains a reading of tombstones by Elbert N. Carter in September 1972...
Search New York Cemeteries
Submit a Transcription
Help genealogists worldwide research their family history!- No cost to publish your transcription
- You retain all rights to your work
- No one can edit, change, or delete your work