Search New York Death Records
- New York Newspapers, Full Search (1730-2018), 1,027 titles
- New York Obituary Search - (1870-current)
- New York Birth Records Database, (1767-1999)
Liverpool, Onondaga County, New York
GPS: 43.109271, -76.207171
5th St & Tulip St
Liverpool, NY 13088
Published: November 10, 2016
Total records: 3,532
Liverpool Cemetery is owned and operated by Village of Liverpool, NY.
Liverpool Cemetery was established circa 1846. Before then, residents of Liverpool buried their dead where Johnson Park now sits (Oswego St & Tulip St). They were later reinterred to this cemetery. Many of these reinterments were bodies that could not be identified. They were buried in the cemetery, along the top of the hill, which became known as Stranger's Row.
Records published here were acquired from the Village of Liverpool. They include dates of death up through 2015.
Search New York Cemeteries
Submit a Transcription
Help genealogists worldwide research their family history!- No cost to publish your transcription
- You retain all rights to your work
- No one can edit, change, or delete your work