Search Massachusetts Death Records
- Massachusetts Newspapers, Full Search (1690-1992), 622 titles
- Massachusetts Obituary Search, (1988-current)
- Massachusetts Funeral Notices
Maynard, Middlesex County, Massachusetts
GPS: 42.424367, -71.448394
Maynard, MA 01754
Published: July 6, 2016
Total records: 5,964
Glenwood Cemetery is owned and operated by City of Maynard.
Glenwood Cemetery was established in 1871.
The cemetery has three main sections, (1) the old cemetery, closest to Parker Street, established in 1871, (2) the new cemetery, established and built in the 1930s by the Works Progress Administration, and (3) the pond, also improved in the 1930s.
Glenwood Cemetery was accepted into the National Register of Historic Places on May 4, 2004.
The records published here were acquired from City of Maynard on July 6, 2016.
- Glenwood Cemetery, Walking Brochure (2 pages, 1.3 MB)
Search Massachusetts Cemeteries
Submit a Transcription
Help genealogists worldwide research their family history!- No cost to publish your transcription
- You retain all rights to your work
- No one can edit, change, or delete your work