Search Arkansas Death Records
- Arkansas Newspapers, Full Search (1819-2002), 236 titles
- Arkansas Obituary Search, (1824-current)
- Arkansas Birth Records Database, (1819-1999)
Tillar Cemetery Records
Tillar, Drew County, Arkansas
West of Hwy 65 and north of Hwy 277, across the county line from Tillar, which is in Desha County.
Lat: 33°42'44"N, Lon: 91°27'10"W
This is not a complete listing of burials! The records below were provided by contributors to Cemetery Records Online. Total records = 1.
Parum, Charles Perry, b. 15 Aug 1886, d. 12 Nov 1952, bur. 14 Nov 1952, husband of Lydeo Myrtle Walker, son of James W. and Quevia Lucille "Vennie" (Callahan) Parum, [LH]
- [LH] Lisa Hale [firstname.lastname@example.org]
Search Arkansas Cemeteries
Submit a Transcription
Help genealogists worldwide research their family history!- No cost to publish your transcription
- You retain all rights to your work
- No one can edit, change, or delete your work