Search Death Records (United States)
- U.S. Newspapers, 50 State Full Search (1690-present)
- U.S. Obituary Database Search, (1696-present)
- U.S. Birth Announcements Database, (1700s-present)
Public Health Funerals, 2012-2020
East Northamptonshire, Northamptonshire, England
Published: April 9, 2020
Total records: 37
Compiled by: East Northamptonshire Council
Acquired from: Council website
The East Northamptonshire Council, Office of Environmental Health, handles the disposition of bodies that expired within the limits of the Council, and which there are no other living persons willing to assume responsibility. If the decedent had made their final wishes known regarding burial or cremation, the Council will comply. Otherwise, it is up the council to decide between cremation or burial.
Funeral expense are taken out of the decedent's estate. If there are any remaining funds, those funds are transferred to the Treasury Solicitor, and publicized through the Bona Vacantia Division. Browse these records at, "Unclaimed Estates".
Public Health Funeral Records
East Northamptonshire Council makes their public health funeral records public through its Open Data policy. Currently, they only have records available from 2012 to 2020...
- Public Health Funerals, (2012-2020), East Northamptonshire Council, (592 KB)
Search England Cemeteries
Submit a Transcription
Help genealogists worldwide research their family history!- No cost to publish your transcription
- You retain all rights to your work
- No one can edit, change, or delete your work