Search Death Records (United States)
- U.S. Newspapers, 50 State Full Search (1690-present)
- U.S. Obituary Database Search, (1696-present)
- U.S. Birth Announcements Database, (1700s-present)
|Click photo to enlarge|
Mount Forest Cemetery
Coaticook, Stanstead County, Quebec
Lat: 45° 08' 04"N, Lon: 71° 47' 54"W
The cemetery is located right in town. At the junction of Child Street, (one of the main arteries of Coaticook) and Court Street, take Court Street. The cemetery is at the top of the hill on your left directly opposite the Coaticook Hospital.
This large cemetery has been in use since the early 1800s and is still used today. It is serene, surrounded by trees and well kept with good lanes. Most names (and there are over 2000) are legible. It is maintained by the Mount Forest Cemetery Company.
Susan Nutbrown and I walked and read this cemetery in July of 2005.
s/w = sealed with or shares a stone with- Leslie Nutbrown
Search Canada Cemeteries
Submit a Transcription
Help genealogists worldwide research their family history!- No cost to publish your transcription
- You retain all rights to your work
- No one can edit, change, or delete your work