Search Death Records (United States)
- U.S. Newspapers, 50 State Full Search (1690-present)
- U.S. Obituary Database Search, (1696-present)
- U.S. Birth Announcements Database, (1700s-present)
Saint-Isaac Jogues Cemetery
Asbestos, Richmond County, Quebec
Saint-Isaac Jogues Cemetery, Asbestos, QC
GPS: 45.758105, -71.952859
145 Chemin Saint-Georges N
Asbestos, QC, J1T 2B6
From Danville, follow routes 255 and then 249 until you get to Chemin St-Georges. The cemetery is on this road. It is located about 500 feet from the boundary of the Asbestos Mine.
This Catholic parish located in Richmond County (now the M.R.C. of Les Sources) was founded in 1909 to serve the mining community. Since Asbestos is no longer mined here, the town is in the process of changing its name. The new name will be decided in 2020.
Records listed below were transcribed from monument inscriptions by Leslie & Susan Nutbrown during a visit to the cemetery in 2019...
Search Canada Cemeteries
Submit a Transcription
Help genealogists worldwide research their family history!- No cost to publish your transcription
- You retain all rights to your work
- No one can edit, change, or delete your work