Search Death Records (United States)
- U.S. Newspapers, 50 State Full Search (1690-present)
- U.S. Obituary Database Search, (1696-present)
- U.S. Birth Announcements Database, (1700s-present)
Bury, Compton County, Quebec
GPS: 45.469755, -71.496758
Bury, QC J0B 1J0
The town of Bury is located just off Route 108 a few kilometers Northeast of Cookshire. Follow the sign for Bury and drive along Main Street right to the end and turn right. You will be on McIver Street. The cemetery is a short distance on your right.
This Protestant cemetery has burials from the mid 1800s and is used today. It is well maintained with paved lanes and almost all headstones are legible.
Records below were transcribed from all legible tombstone inscriptions by Leslie and Susan Nutbrown during a visit to the cemetery in August and September 2005, and then updated on a later visit in 2015.
s/w = sealed wth or shares a stone with
Search Canada Cemeteries
Submit a Transcription
Help genealogists worldwide research their family history!- No cost to publish your transcription
- You retain all rights to your work
- No one can edit, change, or delete your work