Search Death Records (United States)
- U.S. Newspapers, 50 State Full Search (1690-present)
- U.S. Obituary Database Search, (1696-present)
- U.S. Birth Announcements Database, (1700s-present)
|Click photo to enlarge|
Lat: 26°39'42"S, Lon: 152°52'24"E
Contributed by Joy Byrne (deceased)
submitted: Feb 24, 2000.
Total records = 2.
Flaxton is situated in the Blackall Range plateau in the Nambour hinterland. The plateau is probably best reached by travelling via Nambour and Mapleton. Is Flaxton the smallest cemetery in the world? It is actually the Dixon family plot, excised from the 160 acre Dixon holding, when the land was subdivided. The reserve is on Flaxton Mill Rd, just a sneeze past Alice Dixon Drive on the right.
- Joy Byrne
Dixon, Joseph C, b.1841 died 1929
Dixon, E. Alice, b.1850, died 1927
The stones are barely legible.
Submit a Transcription
Help genealogists worldwide research their family history!- No cost to publish your transcription
- You retain all rights to your work
- No one can edit, change, or delete your work