Search Death Records (United States)
- U.S. Newspapers, 50 State Full Search (1690-present)
- U.S. Obituary Database Search, (1696-present)
- U.S. Birth Announcements Database, (1700s-present)
Sherbrooke County, QC Cemetery Records
The historical county of Sherbrooke is located in the southern part of Quebec, Canada. It was originally settled by English-speaking Loyalists who migrated from the United States after the American Revolution. The county was named after Sir John Coape Sherbrooke, a British general who served as Governor General of British North America from 1816 to 1818.
Cemetery records for Sherbrooke County, QC archived here are presented free of charge, no subscriptions required. They were donated by genealogists and local historians to help others in their research.
If you would like to contribute your Sherbrooke County, QC cemetery records to this archive, please visit our Publishing Guidelines.
Search Cemetery Records
Browse Cemetery Records
- Ascot Corner Cemetery, Ascot Corner, QC
- Christ Church Brompton Cemetery, Bromptonville, QC
- Elmwood Cemetery, Sherbrooke, QC
- Malvern Cemetery, Lennoxville, QC
- Noyes-Knapp Cemetery, Bromptonville, QC
- Precieux Sang Cemetery, Albert Mines, QC
- Saint Antoine Cemetery, Lennoxville, QC
- Saint James Cemetery, Lennoxville, QC
- Saint Peter Cemetery, Sherbrooke, QC
Search Canada Cemeteries
Submit a Transcription
Help genealogists worldwide research their family history!- No cost to publish your transcription
- You retain all rights to your work
- No one can edit, change, or delete your work