Search New York Death Records
- New York Newspapers, Full Search (1730-1998), 873 titles
- New York Obituary Search - (1986-current)
- New York Funeral Notices
Warren County, NY Cemetery Records
Warren County is a county located in the northeastern part of the state of New York. It is situated in the Adirondack Mountains and is bordered by the Hudson River to the east. The county was established in 1813 and is named after General Joseph Warren, who was a hero of the American Revolution.
Warren County has a rich history, and its cemeteries are a valuable source of information for those researching their family genealogy or local history. The county has a number of historic cemeteries, many of which date back to the early 19th century.
Cemetery records published here were acquired from Warren County, NY cemeteries, churches, municipalities, associations and genealogists specifically for family history and local history research.
Cemetery transcriptions linked below remain free of charge, no subscriptions required.
If you would like to contribute your Warren County, NY cemetery records to this archive, please visit our Publishing Guidelines.
Search Warren County, NY
Browse Cemetery Records:
- Beswick Cemetery, Bolton, NY
- Darrowsville Cemetery, Chester, NY
- Evergreen Cemetery, Lake George, NY
- Federal Hill Cemetery, Bolton, NY
- Fish Cemetery, Igerna, NY
- Frasier Cemetery, Horicon, NY
- Glens Falls Cemetery, Glen Falls, NY
- Jenkins Cemetery, Queensbury, NY
- Landon Hill Cemetery, Chester, NY
- Mill Brook Cemetery, Adirondack, NY
- North Caldwell Cemetery, Lake George, NY
- Starbuck Hill Cemetery, Chester, NY
- Stock Farm Cemetery, Chester, NY
- Underwood Cemetery, Adirondack, NY
- West Church Cemetery, Chester, NY
Browse Cemetery Records in Nearby Counties
Search New York Cemeteries
Submit a Transcription
Help genealogists worldwide research their family history!- No cost to publish your transcription
- You retain all rights to your work
- No one can edit, change, or delete your work