Asotin County, Washington
Contributed by Jill Nock [firstname.lastname@example.org], May 2000. Total records = 3.
Transcribed by Jill Boles November 22, 1999, from Robert Weatherly's work, with permission.
There is a small, three person cemetery located on the upper side (north) of the Grande Ronde River road, right at the 9 mile marker. Location: NE corner of SE 1/4 of SE 1/4, Sec 12, T6N, R43E. It is at the top of the bank, barely inside the fence and plowed up with the field. It is not possible to pointto the exact location of each grave. Before the mile markers were installedon the road, the area was marked by the bed of iris flowers in the nearbyfence corner. At the time of the burials, the place was known as the Sargent place. It is now owned by the 4-0 Cattle Company, and is a short way up stream from the ranch headquarters. HENRY, Elosco, Abt 14 yrs, Foster son of the Sargents
McKINZIE, Edward, b. 1828, d. 1895
McKINZIE, Inf Son, Abt 1900, few hrs old, son of Mr. & Mrs. Ira
Deaths & Obituaries: Newspapers 1690-Present