Jordan Lutheran Cemetery
South Whitehall Township, Lehigh County, Pennsylvania
South Whitehall Township
Lat: 40° 36' 42"N, Lon" 75° 35' 00"W
Around 1733 the Jordan Union Cemetery was formed with 2 Lutheran bodies using it. This union lasted about 18yr, at which time a dispute arose over the name of the cemetery when the deed to the cemetery was registered. The Lutheran Reformed group broke away, building a new church and cemetery a little over a mile east of here, with the new name being Jordan Reformed Church. The cemetery is beside the church.
This is not a complete listing of burials! The records below were provided by contributors to Cemetery Records Online. Total records = 1,927.
- [MV] Michele Vargo [email@example.com]
- [SJ] Sue Jones [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- [WG] Will Gower [email@example.com]
Deaths & Obituaries: Newspapers 1690-Present