Jefferson Memorial Park
Allegheny County, Pennsylvania
401 Curry Hollow Road Pittsburgh, PA 15236
Lat: 40° 19' 53"N, Lon: 79° 58' 45"W
The cemetery was incorporated in 1929 on land that had been the
Snee Family Farm. It was founded by Harry C. Neel. The first burial
occurred in 1930 in a temporary cemetery across the street. The
cemetery is still operated by the family enterprise and is now over
240 acres in 2007 with over 76,000 burials.
This is not a complete listing of burials in this cemetery. The
records below were provided by contributors to Interment.net. Last
edited Dec 26, 2009. Total records = 9.
Campbell, Paul E., b. 1917, d. 1994, s/w Irene M. Campbell,
Cromie, Russell, b. 1918, d. 2001, [KK]
Dolfi, Muriel M., b. 07 Feb 1924, d. 14 Sep 2007, Beloved
Mother and Grandmother, [KK]
Heidkamp, August J., b. 1930, d. 2005, s/w Virginia M.
Heidkamp, Virginia M., b. 1929, d. 1990, s/w August J.
Lowar, Louis L., b. 1920, d. 2002, s/w Cecelia N. Lowar
& Patricia Bennett Lowar, [KK]
Lowar, Patricia Bennett, b. 1948, d. 1990, s/w Louis L.
Lowar & Cecelia N. Lowar, [KK]
Trunick, Elmer A., Sr, b. 1926, d. 2002, s/w Laverne A.
Trunick, Laverne A., b. 1927, d. 1997, s/w Elmer A. Trunick,
Pennsylvania Genealogy Links