Oklahoma Death Records
- Oklahoma Newspapers, Full Search (1845-1923), 68 titles
- Oklahoma Obituary Search - (1981-current)
- Oklahoma Funeral Notices
Grady County, Oklahoma
South end of 4th St
Lat: 35°04"43'N, Lon: 98°05"22'W
Contributed by Sandi Carter, Dec 25, 1999, last updated Dec 22, 2001 [firstname.lastname@example.org]. Total records = 1,110.
Verden Cemetery is on the south end of 4th Street on the hill. Highway 62 goes through Verden and passes 4th Street.
The cemetery is owned by the town of Verden and they have a staff who cares for it. The cemetery is in great shape.
The town of Verden became the owner of the Verden cemetery on June 30, 1949, when the deed was handed to the town board. This was made possible by local contributions. These contributions were used to purchase the remaining interest of the Cronin addition to the Verden cemetery.- Sandi Carter
Explanation of Footnotes:
(1) Sandi Carter email@example.com
(2) Phyllis Garner firstname.lastname@example.org
(3) Charles R. Clark email@example.com
(1b) Sandi Carter has gravestone photo firstname.lastname@example.org