Wahoo, Nebraska Cemeteries
Wahoo, NE, 68066
Published: August 8, 2016
Total records: 6,400 (approx)
Published below is a burial index of four cemeteries in the City of Wahoo, NE...
- Wahoo Cemetery (city owned), also known as Greenwood Cemetery, is a smaller property located at 18th & Chestnut on the north edge of town.
- Sunrise Cemetery (city owned), officially known as the Knights of Honor Cemetery
- Sunrise North Cemetery (city owned), located approximately 1/2 mile east of Wahoo on County Road K.
- St. Francis Cemetery (private), is located just south of Sunrise Cemetery, 1/2 mile east of Wahoo on County Road K, owned by St Wenceslaus Church in Wahoo
The PDF files below were obtained from the City of Wahoo.
- Wahoo, Nebraska Cemetery Index 2013 (196 pages, 4.88 MB), City of Wahoo, NE
- Cemetery Map, Wahoo (Greenwood) (1 page, 321 KB), City of Wahoo, NE
Map, Sunrise, Sunrise North, St. Francis (1 page, 2.79 MB),
City of Wahoo, NE
Nebraska Death Records
- Nebraska Newspapers, Full Search (1854-1983), 48 titles - GenealogyBank.com
- Nebraska Obituary Search - (1996-current) - GenealogyBank.com
- Nebraska Funeral Notices - GenealogyBank.com