Lat: 36°08.26N, Lon: 090°04.37W
Caruth, Dunklin County, Missouri
From Kennett, take hwy 412 S. to hwy Y, at County Road 549C, turn right. The cemetery can be seen from hwy Y when you get close to your turn-off.
The treasurer's contact info is, Liberty Cemetery Association, Tom & Marguerite Chandler, 307 E. Hornbeck St., Senath, MO. 63876, Phone: (573) 738-2552. The sexton records have been lost for this cemetery.
This is not a complete listing of burials! The records below were provided by contributors to Cemetery Records Online. Total records = 8.
- [AL] Brenda Shirilla [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- [KH] Kimberly Hancock [email@example.com]
- [ZN] Zettie Newman [firstname.lastname@example.org]
Bess, Anna Yarbro, b. 11 Nov 1891, d. 8 Oct 1978, w/o Otto Amos, [ZN]
Bess, Otto Amos, b. 22 Feb 1890, d. 21 Mar 1957, m. 14 Nov 1909, [ZN]
Jackson, Hill J., b. Apr 1865 in Tenn, d. no date, h/o Susie James, [BS]
Jones, Lonnie Dee, b. Jul 13, 1910, d. Mar 29, 1936, s/o William Thomas Jones and Mary LouElla Pruett, m. Frankie Sifford, [BS]
Meredith,William Joseph, b. 04 Jul 1905, d. 22 Aug 1905, s/o Plummer Meredith and Cynthia Moore Meredith, [KH]
Newell, J. T., b. 21 Jun 1920, d. 8 Jan 1929, s/o C.O.&P.L., "Gone To Be An Angel", [ZN]
Pitts, Matthew B., b. Jun 26, 1856, d. May 17, 1930, h/o Rhoda Alice Darrow, [BS]
Pitts, Thomas, b. Feb 10, 1883, d. Dec 28, 1934, s/o Matthew Pitts and Rhoda Darrow, h/o Lydia, [BS]
Missouri Death Records
- Missouri Newspapers, Full Search (1808-1949), 140 titles - GenealogyBank.com
- Missouri Obituary Search, (1988-current) - GenealogyBank.com
- Missouri Funeral Notices - GenealogyBank.com