Saint Peter, Nicollet County, Minnesota
1801 West Broadway Ave
St. Peter, MN 56082
Lat: 44° 19' 47"N, Lon: 93° 58' 15"W
Calvary Cemetery was deeded to Bishop Thomas L. Grace of St. Paul in 1867. The first burial took place in 1868. Additional acreage was added in the 1930's. In 1888 the German Immigrants established their own parish, St. Mary's, which jointly owned the cemetery with the Church of St. Peter until St. Mary's was reunified with St. Peter's Parish in 1991. This well kept cemetery is now owned by the Church of St. Peter and is under the guidelines of the Catholic Diocese of New Ulm.
This is not a complete listing of burials! The records below were provided by contributors to Cemetery Records Online. Total records = 7.
- [DM] David McGuire [firstname.lastname@example.org]
Bechel, John, b. 1846, d. 1918, Civil War Veteran, h/o Mary (Laparl) Bechel, [DM]
Bechel, Mary, b. 1849, d. 1917, w/o John Bechel, d/o Theobold and Mary (Moritz) Laparl, [DM]
Laufle, Tillie, b. 1885, d. 1929, w/o Harry W. Laufle, d/o John and Mary Bechel, [DM]
McGuire, Germaine J.(Monson), b. 28 Mar 1934, d. 1 Jun 1997, w/o Bernard E. McGuire, [DM]
Monson, Margaret L., b. 1908, d. 1980, w/o Merrill L. Monson, d/o Harry and Tillie Laufle, [DM]
Monson, Merrill L., b. 21 Mar 1906, d. 28, Mar 1960. h/o Margaret L. (Laufle) Monson., [DM]
Soerensen, Rev. Charles C., b. 1861 in Denmark, d. 1888, New Ulm, MN, Pr of St. Peter Church, 1885-1888, [DM]
Minnesota Genealogy Links
Search Minnesota Cemeteries
Clear Digital Media, Inc.