Pine Grove Cemetery
Westborough, Worcester County, Massachusetts
|Pine Grove Cemetery|
GPS: 42.263605, -71.609287
106 South Street
Published: June 13, 2016
Total records: 9,244
Pine Grove Cemetery is owned and operated by the City of Westborough, MA.
Pine Grove Cemetery was a 16 acre pine lot formerly belonging to Reverend Ebenezer Parkman and was developed into Pine Grove Cemetery in 1844. The acreage has been expanded over the years and now totals 18.59 acres. The cemetery remains in use to date.
Pine Grove Cemetery has one of only a few active cemetery chapels in the area. The brick and stone chapel was donated by the Jonas A. Stone family in his memory in 1904. It was significantly damaged in the hurricane of 1938 and served simply as a storage building for many years. It was restored beginning in 1987 and continues now to be used for meditation and small services.
Records published below were acquired from the City of Westborough's cemetery database on June 13, 2016.
- Surnames A-B
- Surnames C-E
- Surnames F-G
- Surnames H-J
- Surnames K-M
- Surnames N-R
- Surnames S-T
- Surnames U-Z
Massachusetts Death Records
- Massachusetts Newspapers, Full Search (1690-1992), 622 titles - GenealogyBank.com
- Massachusetts Obituary Search, (1988-current) - GenealogyBank.com
- Massachusetts Funeral Notices - GenealogyBank.com