Welford Road Cemetery
Leicester, Leicestershire, England
This is the first municipal cemetery in Leicester, opening in 1849, three years before the Burials Acts of 1852-57. It lies about 1 mile south of the centre on what used to be 50 Welford Road, now it is the A5119. The core of the site contains many fine 19th century monuments.
This is not a complete listing of burials! The records below were provided by contributors to Cemetery Records Online. Total records = 5.
- [MR] Mario Vella Rossa [firstname.lastname@example.org]
Knott, George, b. 1860, d. 3 Mar 1862, s/o Joseph W. Knott and Sarah E. Knott, [MR]
Knott, Henry, d. 12 Mar 1855, h/o Sarah A. Knott, [MR]
Knott, Joseph W., b. 1819, d. 9 Sep 1890, h/o Sarah E. Knott, s/o Henry Knott, [MR]
Knott, Josiah, b. 1854, d. 13 Jun 1899, h/o Ellen Knott, s/o Joseph W. and Sarah E. Knott, [MR]
Knott, Sarah, d. 31 Jul 1857, w/o Henry Knott, [MR]
Sponsored Genealogy Links
Search England Cemeteries
Clear Digital Media, Inc.