Search Death Records (United States)
- U.S. Newspapers, 50-State Full Search (1690-current)
- U.S. Obituaries, (1976-current)
- Newspaper Funeral Notices
Lennoxville, Sherbrooke County, Quebec
GPS: 45.372257, -71.844836
75 Moulton Hill Road
Lennoxville is a small community situated about 2 miles south of Sherbrooke, Quebec. At the red lights in the center of town, you will take College Street over to Bishop's University. There, you will take St. Francis Street, go over the bridge, and at the next intersection, you will make a right hand turn onto Moulton Hill Road. The cemetery is just a few hundred feet on your left.
The Malvern Cemetery Company, established in 1869, owns and manages this beautiful cemetery which lies amongst giant pine trees. It consists of 8.5 acres of land, purchased partially in 1870, 1871, and 1882. The first President of the Company was Rev. A.C. Scarth, who rests there. The mailing address is P.O. Box 306, Stn. Lennoxville, Sherbrooke, Quebec, J1M 1Z5
Records published below were compiled by Joan Cruickshank from tombstone inscriptions during visits to the cemetery between October 20, 2003 to October 4, 2004. Periodic updates have been included to add/edit records as new burials and new information were obtained.
- The Malvern Cemetery Company, Daniel Bromby, Eastern Townships Research Centre (394 KB) - Full history of Malvern Cemetery
- Some (Estimated) Burials in St. James Cemetery, Lennoxville, Quebec (1823-1870), 1995, G.B. Lane, (178 KB), Burials in St. James Cemetery, with notes and history about Malvern Cemetery