Home > Canada > Ontario > Lincoln > Niagara > Saint Mark Cemetery
Click photo to enlarge

Saint Mark Cemetery
Niagara Township, Lincoln County, Ontario

Lat: 43° 15' 19"N, Lon: 79° 04' 04"W

Located on King Street between Ricardo and Byron Streets, in Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario. This cemetery is owned and maintained by Saint Mark Anglican Episcopal Church.

This is not a complete listing of all of the burials in this cemetery. The records below were provided by contributors to Interment.net. Last edited Jul 12, 2011. Total records = 13.

Contributor's Index:

Addison, Robert Rev, d. Oct 6, 1829, [JW]
Chesham, Brian Nelson, b. Nov 00, 1949, d. Feb 6, 1981, [JW]
Geary, Benjamin Handley, b. Jun 29, 1891, d. May 26, 1976, Lieut WWI British Victoria Cross Medal, [JW]
McFarland, Bruce, b. 1916, d. 2009, [JW]
McFarland, Evelyn Barbara, b. 1920, d. 1966, [JW]
Rundle, Oral Iva Johnson, b. 1899, d. 1970, [JW]
Rundle, Richard, b. 1890, d. 1948, [JW]
Surby, Mary Atkinson, d. Sep 5, 1852, w/o William, [JW]
Surby, William Sgt, d. Sep 5, 1852, [JW]
VanVessem, Deanna, d. 1993, [JW]
Wilson, Harry, d. 1955, [JW]
Wilson, Mary E., b. 1928, d. 1987, [JW]
Wilson, Richard E., b. 1950, d. 1964, [JW]

Sponsored Genealogy Links

cemetery records

A free online library of cemetery records from thousands of cemeteries across the world, for historical and genealogy research.

Clear Digital Media, Inc.

follow us

Visit Our Sister Websites