Black Creek, Vancouver Island, British Columbia
2230 Ployart Road, Black Creek BC
Located south of Campbell River, Black Creek is accessed off the Island Highway (19A), in the central farming area of Vancouver Island, where there are two Mennonite settlements.
This cemetery was established in 1935 by the Mennonite church.
It is sometimes referred to as the Black Creek Mennonite Cemetery.
This is not a complete listing of all of the burials in this cemetery. The records below were provided by contributors to Interment.net. Lasted edited Mar 13, 2011. Total records = 4.
- [SC] Shannon Coleman [email@example.com]
Klassen, Peter P., b. 1925, d. 1995, son-in-law of Henry John and Anna Unger, [SC]
Unger, Anna (Unruh), b. 1893, d. 1973, w/o Henry John Unger, [SC]
Unger, Henry John, b. 1886, d. 1972, h/o Anna (Unruh) Unger, [SC]
Unger, Henry, b. 24 May 1915, d. 03 Jan 1944, s/o Henry John and Anna Unger, [SC]
Deaths & Obituary Notices: Newspapers 1690-Present