Search New York Death Records
- New York Newspapers, Full Search (1730-2018), 1,027 titles
- New York Obituary Search - (1870-current)
- New York Birth Records Database, (1767-1999)
Saratoga County, NY Cemetery Records
Saratoga County is located in the eastern part of New York State, with its county seat in the city of Ballston Spa. It covers an area of 844 square miles and has a population of over 230,000 people. The county has a rich history dating back to the Revolutionary War, and its cemeteries hold a wealth of information about its past.
Saratoga County has many historic cemeteries, some of which date back to the 1700s. These cemeteries provide a glimpse into the lives of the people who lived in the area and can be a valuable resource for genealogists and historians. Many of these cemeteries have been well-preserved, and their records have been digitized for easy access.
Cemetery records published here were acquired from Saratoga County, NY cemeteries, churches, municipalities, associations and genealogists specifically for family history and local history research.
Cemetery transcriptions linked below remain free of charge, no subscriptions required.
If you would like to contribute your Saratoga County, NY cemetery records to this archive, please visit our Publishing Guidelines.
Search Saratoga County Cemetery Records
Saratoga County Cemeteries
- Ballston Spa Village Cemetery, Ballston Spa, NY
- Cornell Cemetery, Milton, NY
- Early Cemetery, Greenfield, NY
- Glens Falls Cemetery, Glens Falls, NY
- Greenridge Cemetery, Saratoga Springs, NY
- Haggerty Hill Cemetery, Greenfield, NY
- Hinman Cemetery, Milton, NY
- Pine Grove Cemetery, Charlton, NY
- Saratoga National Cemetery, Schuylerville, NY
- South Milton Cemetery, Milton, NY
- South Side Cemetery, South Glens Falls, NY
- St. Joseph's Cemetery, Waterford, NY
- St. Mary's Cemetery, South Glens Falls, NY
- St. Michael's Cemetery, Waterford, NY
- Thornton Yard Cemetery, Corinth, NY
- West Milton Cemetery, Milton, NY
Search New York Cemeteries
Submit a Transcription
Help genealogists worldwide research their family history!- No cost to publish your transcription
- You retain all rights to your work
- No one can edit, change, or delete your work