Search Iowa Death Records
- Iowa Newspapers, Full Search (1836-2002), 464 titles
- Iowa Obituary Search, (1870-current)
- Iowa Birth Records Database, (1836-1999)
Boone County, IA Cemetery Records
Boone County is a county located in the state of Iowa, in the United States. The county is named after Nathan Boone, the son of Daniel Boone, the famed American frontiersman. Boone County is known for its rich history and cultural heritage, which is reflected in its many cemeteries.
Cemetery records published here were acquired from Boone County, IA cemeteries, churches, municipalities, associations and genealogists specifically for family history and local history research.
There are many smaller cemeteries scattered throughout Boone County. These include rural family cemeteries, which are often located on family farms and are the final resting places for generations of family members. These smaller cemeteries are important to the local community and serve as a link to the county's rich history.
Cemetery transcriptions linked below remain free of charge, no subscriptions required.
If you would like to contribute your Boone County, IA cemetery records to this archive, please visit our Publishing Guidelines.
Search Cemetery Records
Browse Cemetery Records
- David Peoples Cemetery, Peoples Township, IA
- Linwood Park Cemetery, Boone, IA
- Mineral Ridge Cemetery, Ridgeport, IA
- Peoples Township Cemetery, Peoples Township, IA
- Pilot Mound Cemetery, Pilot Mound Township, IA
- Full List of Boone County, IA Cemeteries, (319 KB)
Search Iowa Cemeteries
Submit a Transcription
Help genealogists worldwide research their family history!- No cost to publish your transcription
- You retain all rights to your work
- No one can edit, change, or delete your work