Search Alaska Death Records
- Alaska Newspapers, Full Search (1869-2018), 135 titles
- Alaska Obituary Search, (1949-current)
- Alaska Birth Records Database, (1869-1999)
Alaska Cemetery Records
Alaska, known for its stunning landscapes and rich history, has a unique story when it comes to its settlers and cemetery records. Alaska's cemetery records tell the stories of settlers, their struggles, and their contributions to the state's development. From remote grave sites in the wilderness to small-town cemeteries, these records hold a wealth of information about Alaska's history, including the diverse cultural heritage of its settlers, their burial customs, and their lives.
Alaska's cemetery records are not only a testament to the settlers' resilience and adaptability in the face of harsh conditions but also offer insights into the state's cultural heritage, history, and the lives of its early inhabitants. They serve as valuable resources for genealogists, historians, and researchers, providing glimpses into the past and helping to preserve Alaska's unique heritage for future generations.
Cemetery records published here were acquired from Alaska cemeteries, churches, municipalities, associations and genealogists specifically for family history and local history research.
Cemetery transcriptions linked below remain free of charge, no subscriptions required.
If you would like to contribute your Alaska cemetery records to this archive, please visit our Publishing Guidelines.
Browse Cemeteries by Borough
Browse Alaska Cemetery Records by Census Area
- Aleutians West
- Prince of Wales-Hyder
- Southeast Fairbanks
Recent Alaska Cemetery Records Published
- Holy Assumption of the Virgin Mary Cemetery, Kenai, AK (Kenai Peninsula Borough), 200 records
- Kenai City Cemetery, Kenai, AK (Kenai Peninsula Borough), 660 records
- McGahan Cemetery, Nikiski, AK (Kenai Peninsula Borough), 159 records
- Wasilla Aurora Cemetery, Wasilla, AK, 1,177 records
- Bayview Cemetery, Ketchikan, Alaska, 5,291 records
- Fort Richardson National Cemetery, Fort Richardson, Alaska, 2,868 records
- Cooper Landing Cemetery, Cooper Landing, Alaska, 60 records
- Sitka National Cemetery, Sitka, Alaska, 917 records
Search Alaska Cemeteries
Submit a Transcription
Help genealogists worldwide research their family history!- No cost to publish your transcription
- You retain all rights to your work
- No one can edit, change, or delete your work