Search New York Death Records
- New York Newspapers, Full Search (1730-2018), 1,027 titles
- New York Obituary Search - (1870-current)
- New York Birth Records Database, (1767-1999)
Mount Olivet Cemetery
Kenmore, Erie County, New York
Mount Olivet Cemetery, Kenmore, NY
GPS: 42.99196, -78.87886
4000 Elmwood Avenue
Kenmore, NY 14217
Published: March 22, 2022
Total records: 1
Location: Mount Olivet Cemetery is located just outside the southern boundary of Tonawanda City limits, bounded by Military Road (State Highway 265) on its west, Delaware Ave (State Highway 384) on its east, and Knoche Road (County Rd 306) on its north.
Mount Olivet Cemetery is managed by Catholic Cemeteries Diocese of Buffalo. It was founded in 1908 to serve the northern suburbs of Diocese's parish.
- Mount Olivet Cemetery, West Side, Plot Map, (743 KB)
- Mount Olivet Cemetery, East Side, Plot Map, (784 KB)
Veterans Affairs Records
Cemetery records published below represent U.S. veterans interred at Holy Sepulchre Cemetery. These records were acquired from the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs...
SHERMAN, Robert G., b. 04/17/1922, d. 06/22/1997, US ARMY, S SGT, WORLD WAR II
Search New York Cemeteries
Submit a Transcription
Help genealogists worldwide research their family history!- No cost to publish your transcription
- You retain all rights to your work
- No one can edit, change, or delete your work