Search Death Records (United States)
- U.S. Newspapers, 50 State Full Search (1690-present)
- U.S. Obituary Database Search, (1696-present)
- U.S. Birth Announcements Database, (1700s-present)
Holy Cross Cemetery
Duleek, County Meath, Ireland
To reach Holy Cross Cemetery take the N2 Dublin to Derry Road to Kilmoon Cross, take a right turn and head towards Drogheda, you will see a sign for Duleek on your left. Keep on straight and at the top of the hill you will see the cemetery on you right hand side.
This cemetery was opened in 1935 and the local church and people of the parish look after it very well.
This is not a complete listing all of the burials in this cemetery. The records below were provided by contributors to Interment.net. Last edited Nov 09, 2009. Total records = 907.
- [FC] Frank Carroll [firstname.lastname@example.org]
Search Ireland Cemeteries
Submit a Transcription
Help genealogists worldwide research their family history!- No cost to publish your transcription
- You retain all rights to your work
- No one can edit, change, or delete your work