Search Death Records (United States)
- U.S. Newspapers, 50 State Full Search (1690-present)
- U.S. Obituary Database Search, (1696-present)
- U.S. Birth Announcements Database, (1700s-present)
Mount Saint James Cemetery
Rahoon, County Galway, Ireland
To reach this cemetery, take the M6 Dublin to Galway Road, and as you approach Galway, go straight through at the French Roundabout, and at the next Joyce Roundabout take the third exit onto the Seamus Quirke Road R338 (signposted Spiddal R336). Keep on here and you will see Hanley Oak Hotel on your left, turn right onto Rahoon Road, and the cemetery is on your right hand side.
This cemetery was opened around the late 1800s and is under the care of Galway City Council.
This is not a complete listing of burials in this cemetery. The records below were provided by contributors to Interment.net. Last edited Aug 17, 2009. Total records = 789.
- [FC] Frank Carroll [firstname.lastname@example.org]
Search Ireland Cemeteries
Submit a Transcription
Help genealogists worldwide research their family history!- No cost to publish your transcription
- You retain all rights to your work
- No one can edit, change, or delete your work