Search Death Records (United States)
- U.S. Newspapers, 50 State Full Search (1690-present)
- U.S. Obituary Database Search, (1696-present)
- U.S. Birth Announcements Database, (1700s-present)
Public Health Funerals, 2007-2019
Waverly, Surrey, England
Published: April 18, 2020
Total records: 52
Compiled by: Waverly Borough Council
Acquired from: Council website
The Waverly Borough Council, Office of Environmental Health, handles the disposition of bodies that expired within the limits of the Council, and which there are no other living persons willing to assume responsibility. If the decedent had made their final wishes known regarding burial or cremation, the Council will comply. Otherwise, it is up the council to decide between cremation or burial.
Funeral expense are taken out of the decedent's estate. If there are any remaining funds, those funds are transferred to the Treasury Solicitor, and publicized through the Bona Vacantia Division. Browse these records at, "Unclaimed Estates".
Public Health Funeral Records
Waverly Borough Council makes their public health funeral records public through its Open Data policy. Currently, they only have records available from 2007 to 2019...
- Public Health Funerals, (2007-2019), Waverly Borough Council, (681 KB)
Search England Cemeteries
Submit a Transcription
Help genealogists worldwide research their family history!- No cost to publish your transcription
- You retain all rights to your work
- No one can edit, change, or delete your work