Ritzville Memorial Cemetery
Ritzville, Adams County, Washington
Lat: 47°07'56"N, Lon: 118°23'34"W
T19N R35E Section 22
Contributed by Ann Olson, July 2000, last edited Feb 18, 2007 [email@example.com]. Total records = 2,823.
Located one half mile west of Ritzville on the Rosenoff Road.
This cemetery was established in 1886. From 1886 to 1933, it was simply called the Ritzville Cemetery. The cemetery contains seven acres of ground.
The earliest birth date on stone is Aug 16, 1796. The earliest death date is Feb 13, 1887. Transcribed and compiled by Terry and Ann Olson in 1999.
- c/o=child of
- d/o=daughter of
- w/o=wife of
- h/o=husband of
- s/w=shared stone with
- USA=US Army
- USN=US Navy
- USMC=US Marine Corps
- USAF=US Air Force
- USN=US Naval Reserve
- USAFR=US Air Force Reserve
- WAC=Women Army Corps
- USG US Guards
- RCAF=Royal Canadian Air Force
Washington Death Records
- Washington Newspapers, Full Search (1854-1984), 109 titles - GenealogyBank.com
- Washington Obituary Search - (1985-current) - GenealogyBank.com
- Washington Funeral Notices - GenealogyBank.com