Frying Pan Meeting House Baptist Church Cemetery
Fairfax County, Virginia
Contributed by Richard Agule, Sep 29, 2000, updated May 28, 2003 [firstname.lastname@example.org]. Total records = 16.
Frying Pan Meeting House Baptist Church Cemetery1. This is a complete listing of all gravestones in the cemetery.
Centerville Road at Copper Ridge Drive
Fairfax County, Herndon, Virginia
2. Surnames in parenthesis do not actually appear on the gravestones.
3. The church and the cemetery behind it are property of the Fairfax County Parks Authority.
4. Verlinda Thomas' headstone lists only the name. Bennett, Hudson, b. Jun 5 1807, d. Jul 26 1892
(Bennett), LucyAnn, b. Jun 2 1812, d. Mar 13 1887, Wife of H. Bennett
Cockrill, Benjamin, no dates, mostly unreadable, with the inscription "BC"*
(Ellmore), Mary E., b. Nov 9 1834, d. Oct 16 1904, His Wife
Ellmore, Samuel F., b. Feb 19 1834, d. May 20 1884
Hunt, Susan Kitchen, b. Jul 31 1806, d. Feb 4 1892
Hutchison, Elbridge G., b. 1853, d. 1935, He who dies believing dies safely through Thy love
Hutchison, Mary Alice, b. Jun 9 1852, d. Nov 2 1938
Hutchison, Samuel W., d. Sep 20 1918, 37 years, 2 mos, 10 days, Peace Be Thine
O'Bannon, Henry J., b. Aug 5 1831, d. Nov 12 1920, Loyal to God and his Country - Southern Cross of Honor - Deo Vindice 1861-1865
O'Bannon, Martha E., b. Jun 6 1839, d. Sep 12 1902
Robey, Charlotte Hunt, b. May 16 1848, d. Oct 8 1919
Robey, DeAlmon, b. Nov 22 1868, d. Jun 6 1895
Robey, Lewis H., b. Dec 29 1837, d. Jan 2 1911
(Spencer), I. Elizabeth, b. 1873, d. 1952
Spencer, William I., b. 1887, d. 1933
Thomas, Verlinda, no dates
*Note: There is a gravestone, mostly unreadable, with the inscription "BC". I was told by Maureen Kane (email@example.com) that the BC stands for her relative Benjamin Cockrill
Virginia Obituaries and Death Notices
- Virginia Obituary Records, 1690-Today - GenealogyBank.com
- Find Virginia Death Records in Newspapers, 1690-Today - GenealogyBank.com
- Virginia Newspaper Funeral Notices, 1690-Today - GenealogyBank.com