Search Texas Death Records
- Texas Newspapers, Full Search (1813-1993), 408 titles
- Texas Obituary Search - (1984-current)
- Texas Funeral Notices
Taylor Cemetery - Burial Records
Taylor, Williamson County, Texas
GPS: 30.573220, -97.399398
1101 E 4th St
Taylor, TX 76574
Date published: November 12, 2017
Total records: 16,456
According to Williamson County property records the first cemetery land in Taylor was acquired in 1889. A tract of thirty acres in the John Winsett Survey was sold to the City of Taylor by John S. Barues and Jacob S. Whitmore.
The oldest burial site is that of the Vance family which dates back to 1853. The oldest stone marker found is that of John S. Miller who died in 1878 and it is located in the northwestern section of the cemetery.
Today, the City of Taylor Cemetery occupies over 114 acres of rolling hillside located on East Highway 79, 1 mile east of Taylor City Hall.
Names and locations interred published here were acquired from the City of Taylor on November 11, 2017.