Slaton , Lubbock County, Texas
GPS: 33.449654, -101.655965
1100 N 20th St.
Slaton, TX 79364
Published: September 14, 2016
Total records: 10,924
Englewood Cemetery is owned and operated by the City of Slaton.
Slaton Englewood Cemetery came into existence with the first burial of an infant, J.W. Obrian, on May 10, 1912. Since then, there have been five additions of land between the years of 1914 and 1972. The land area encompassed at present is 49 acres.
There is a Potter's Field in the original cemetery area with unmarked graves, homemade markers, as well as wood, concrete, and stone markers.
- Burials and Plot Owners, Englewood Cemetery, 1912-2010 (8.82 MB) - City of Slaton, TX
Texas Death Records
- Texas Newspapers, Full Search (1813-1993), 408 titles - GenealogyBank.com
- Texas Obituary Search - (1984-current) - GenealogyBank.com
- Texas Funeral Notices - GenealogyBank.com