|Click photo to enlarge|
Rawls Cemetery (Old Willow Springs)
Limestone County, Texas
Lat: 31°33'23"N, Lon: 096°38'35"W
Contributed by Bruce Jordan, Dec 29, 2002 [email@example.com]. Total records = 4.
From Highway 164, turn north on LCR 390. The cemetery is located on the left just after the junction with LCR 384. The cemetery can be seen from the road and is located on private property.
The cemetery is fenced and located between the road and a large pond. The cemetery was earlier known as the Old Willow Springs Cemetery.
The fenced area is approximately 14'x20'. Mr. Thetford, who used to live across the road from the cemetery, stated that there were many graves in the cemetery but only the Rawls graves were still marked.
This record represents all the people buried in this cemetery. It was transcribed from the tombstone readings by Bruce and Linda Jordan in April 2002.- Bruce Jordan
Rawls, Albert Marion, b. 10 Nov 1875, d. 24 Jun 1876, s/o Frank & B. T. Rawls
Rawls, Billie G., b. 22 Nov 1868, d. 14 Jul 1878, s/o S. S. & R. H. Rawls
Rawls, John Simpson, b. 26 Nov 1875, d. 21 Sep 1882, s/o G. M. & L. J. Rawls
Rawls, S. S., b. 29 Mar 1822 in Georgia, d. 25 Dec 1883 in Doublin, Texas
Texas Obituaries and Death Notices