College Station Cemetery
College Station, Brazos County, Texas
|College Station Cemetery|
GPS: 30.603782, -96.307193
2530 Texas Avenue South
College Station, TX 77840
Published: January 16, 2017
Total records: 3,612
College Station Cemetery is owned and maintained by the City of College Station.
College Station Cemetery was established in 1948 from 31 acres bought near the Shiloh community, approximately two miles south of Texas A&M on Highway 6. That tract surrounded an existing 4-acre cemetery, which had been deeded to the Methodist Church in 1870 by W.G. and Josephine Rector. The A&M Methodist Church, in 1948, turned over those 4 acres to College Station to be incorporated into the city cemetery. In 1973, the cemetery was decreased in size when the City decided to designate eighteen of the acres for the creation of Bee Creek Park.
Records here were acquired from the City of College Station on January 16, 2016. Dates of death range from 1921 to 2016.
Texas Death Records
- Texas Newspapers, Full Search (1813-1993), 408 titles - GenealogyBank.com
- Texas Obituary Search - (1984-current) - GenealogyBank.com
- Texas Funeral Notices - GenealogyBank.com