Home > United States > Texas > Brazos County > College Station Cemetery

College Station Cemetery
College Station, Brazos County, Texas

college station cemetery
College Station Cemetery

GPS: 30.603782, -96.307193

2530 Texas Avenue South
College Station, TX 77840

Published: January 16, 2017
Total records: 3,612

College Station Cemetery is owned and maintained by the City of College Station.

History

College Station Cemetery was established in 1948 from 31 acres bought near the Shiloh community, approximately two miles south of Texas A&M on Highway 6. That tract surrounded an existing 4-acre cemetery, which had been deeded to the Methodist Church in 1870 by W.G. and Josephine Rector. The A&M Methodist Church, in 1948, turned over those 4 acres to College Station to be incorporated into the city cemetery. In 1973, the cemetery was decreased in size when the City decided to designate eighteen of the acres for the creation of Bee Creek Park.

Cemetery Records

Records here were acquired from the City of College Station on January 16, 2016. Dates of death range from 1921 to 2016.


Surname Index:

Texas Death Records

cemetery records

A free online library of cemetery records from thousands of cemeteries across the world, for historical and genealogy research.

Clear Digital Media, Inc.

follow us

Visit Our Sister Websites