Sacred Heart Cemetery
Monongahela, Washington County, Pennsylvania
|Sacred Heart Cemetery|
GPS: 40.174346, -79.930165
97 Sacred Heart Road
Monongahela, PA 15063-9605
Published: January 1, 2017
Total records: 5,376
Sacred Heart Cemetery is owned and operated by The Catholic Cemeteries Association of the Diocese of Pittsburgh.
Sacred Heart Cemetery was consecrated on June 26, 1960 by Bishop John J. Wright. At 119-acres in size, this cemetery serves the Monongahela/Charleroi areas of Washington County and Westmoreland County. A striking, 13-foot tall granite statue of the Sacred Heart graces the entrance to this cemetery, which today includes a chapel mausoleum dedicated to the Sacred Heart.
Records published here were acquired from The Catholic Cemeteries Association of the Diocese of Pittsburgh on January 1, 2017. Dates of death range from 1913 to 2016.
Pennsylvania Death Records
- Pennsylvania Newspapers, Full Search (1719-1996), 557 titles - GenealogyBank.com
- Pennsylvania Obituary Search - (1981-current) - GenealogyBank.com
- Pennsylvania Funeral Notices - GenealogyBank.com