Home > United States > Pennsylvania > Allegheny County > St. Stanislaus Cemetery

St. Stanislaus Cemetery
Pittsburgh, Allegheny County, Pennsylvania

 st. stanislaus cemetery
St. Stanislaus Cemetery

GPS: 40.50595,-79.96708

700 Soose Road
Pittsburgh, PA 15209-1544

Published: January 4, 2017
Total records: 17,953

St. Stanislaus Cemetery and St. Anthony Cemetery are owned and operated by The Catholic Cemeteries Association of the Diocese of Pittsburgh.

History

St. Stanislaus Cemetery is actually two cemeteries, St. Stanislaus and St. Anthony. Both are located adjacent to St. Augustine Cemetery and New Light Cemetery.

St. Stanislaus Cemetery was established in 1867 by the St. Stanislaus Parish (Polish) in downtown Pittsburgh. They built the cemetery on 118 acres of land in the North Hills area. St. Anthony Cemetery was established by St. Anthony Parish (German) and located adjacent to St. Stanislaus. In 1968, St. Stanislaus became a part of the Catholic Cemeteries Association, and in 1978 St. Anthony joined as well. Today, the two cemeteries are managed as one, and is collectively referred to as "St. Stanislaus".

Cemetery Records

Records published here were acquired from The Catholic Cemeteries Association of the Diocese of Pittsburgh on January 4, 2017. Dates of death range from 1833 to 2016.


Surname Index

Pennsylvania Obituaries and Death Notices

cemetery records

A free online library of cemetery records from thousands of cemeteries across the world, for historical and genealogy research.

Clear Digital Media, Inc.

follow us

Visit Our Sister Websites